In this video, I’ll share the quickest and easiest way to create a drop down list in Google Sheets. In this quick video, you’ll also see how to color code your drop down menu.
00:10 Make the most out of your drop down list
00:38 How to create a drop down list
02:56 How to color code a drop down list
I’ll also show how that would look like in a content planner and the capabilities of these drop down list are endless. You can definitely impress your clients with them, organize your team in a more efficient way and just have fun with it. In case you liked the content planner in the video, you can get it here.
Quick instructions on how to create a drop down:
Also, if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to reach out 😉
How to Create a Drop Down (Quick Instructions):
- Click on the cell where you want your drop down list to be places,
- Right click on that cell.
- Go to “View more cell actions”,
- Choose “Data validation”,
- Select “List from a range”,
- Click on the window shape icon on the right and select the cells that you want inside of the drop list.